- Events, Press & News
- Events 2018
- Barco Innovation Weeks, Kortrijk, Belgium, October 30-31
Reserve your space and find out what's next in virtual experience technology
Our close partner Barco, is showcasing its latest display and VR technologies in an "Innovation Weeks" event.
Hosted in Barco’s Belgian headquarters, Antycip customers are invited to attend the event, accompanied by our team of experts, on the 30th and 31st of October
There will be a range of interactive presentations, insight into Barco’s latest developments, hands-on product demonstrations and face-to-face meetings with experts from Barco.
At the event you will:
- Discover the highlights of Barco’s new Transportable cave solutions.
- See the Barco premier of high resolution LED X1.2 in Stereo.
- Be one of the first to see the brand-new easy deployable Barco Personal Dome.
- Learn how to unleash your workflow with the new EVM (Barco Enterprise Virtual Matrix). EVM brings the virtual matrix concept to the next level including high-resolution 3D and synchronised multi-projector set-ups.
- Discover how Barco enable better collaboration through innovative 3D set-ups for multiple users, using single projectors.
- Find out how Barco’s world record-breaking 4K 120 Hz XDL and ODLS laser projectors, complete with Barco custom screens, will raise the bar for stereo visualisation.
- Discover the highlights of Barco’s new LED displays and cave solutions.
If you would like to reserve a place at the event, please get in touch with your Antycip Simulation account manager, or contact your local Antycip Simulation office.
Where: Barco offices, Kortrijk, Belgium
When: October 30-31, 2018