- Events, Press & News
- Events 2018
- VT MAK: Simulation & Interoperability user conference, Adderbury, UK, October 10
Join others in the simulation community and experts from our partner VT MAK, for the latest roadmap and overview of VT MAK’s simulation and interoperability capabilities
Discuss your projects with Antycip Simulation, VT MAK experts and other members of the VT MAK user community
The event’s presentations and discussion topics will include;
- Using VR Forces for product life cycle planning & development
- Employing machine learning to automate the control of entities in VR Forces
- Testing and promoting business development activities with the use of VR Forces
- Plus, the presentation of the VT MAK product roadmap by Jim Kogler, Vice President of Products at VT MAK
Additionally, demonstrations and training sessions of the various VT MAK components will be available, including;
- VR-Link - HLA & DIS simulation networking. Providing an easy way to network simulators and other virtual reality applications using industry standard protocols.
- VR-Engage - A role player station, that lets users train in the role of a first-person character; a vehicle driver, gunner or commander; or the pilot of an airplane or helicopter.
- VR-Vantage IG - Immersive visual and sensor image generation, at game-like visual quality
- VR-Forces - a powerful and flexible Computer-Generated Forces (CGF) platform to fill synthetic environments with urban, battlefield, maritime, and airspace activity.
The event will be held at The Hub, Antycip Simulation’s UK office and demonstration centre, near Oxford, on Wednesday October 10, from 10am
If you would like to attend this free event, please contact your Antycip Simulation account manager, email our UK office on email@example.com. or contact your local Antycip Simulation office.