- Events, Press & News
- Events 2019
- Barco Technology Experience, Adderbury, UK, 25 February to 1 March
Reserve your space to find out what's next in virtual experience technology at the Barco Technology Experience, Adderbury, UK, from 25 February to 1 March, 2019.
Join us and our partner Barco to find out about the latest display and VR technologies at our Open Week in The Hub, our UK demo centre from February 25, 2019.
Two new products will be showcased at the event:
The new FL40 LED projector
Highlights of the FL40:
- Extreme detail up to 4K (3840 x 2400) resolution
- True solid state and ruggedized
- Bright LEDs witch exceptional color fidelity
- 100-0% LED dimming for training at any time
- Barco Pulse software ensures lowest latency
- Also available: FS40 with dedicated IR LED for NVG training
The new AudioCue sound system
A real-time 3D audio for simulation and training systems
Highlights of the AudioCue:
- Audio cues always aligned with visual cues
- Compatible with any IG system and simulation network
- Expandable with live input on-site
- Proven technology - ready for training
To reserve your space and to let us know what you’d like to cover, please RSVP here, contact your Antycip Simulation account manager, or call our UK office on +44 (0)1869 343033.
Week of 25 February 2019
Twyford Mill Estate