- Software Applications
A Multi-Role Virtual Simulator
VR-Engage lets users play the role of a first person human character; a vehicle driver, gunner or commander; or the pilot of an airplane or helicopter.
VR-Engage is VT MAK’s multi-role virtual simulator. VR-Engage lets you play the role of a first-person human character; a vehicle driver, gunner or commander; or the pilot of an airplane or helicopter.
VR-Engage can be deployed as a trainee simulator, as a role player station, an instructor aid, a desktop simulation game, even as a VR headset experience.
Built on mature proven technologies, VR-Engage gets its simulation engine from VR-Forces, and its game-quality 3D graphics from VR-Vantage.
- A high-fidelity vehicle physics engine needed for accurate vehicle motion.
- Ground, rotary and fixed-wing vehicles, and the full library of friendly, hostile, and neutral DI-Guy characters.
- Radio and voice communications over DIS and HLA.
- Sensors, weapons, countermeasures, and behavior models for air-to-air, air-to-ground, on-theground, and person-to-person engagements.
- Vehicle and person-specific interactions with the environment (open and close doors, move, destroy, and so on.)
- Terrain agility. As with VR-Vantage and VR-Forces, you can use the terrain you have or take advantage of innovative streaming and procedural terrain techniques.
VT MAK’s product page for VR-Engage