- Virtual Reality & Display
Enable multiple users to connect simultaneously to a shared display, using a range of devices, over Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
With a Solstice-enabled display in a room, any number of users can instantly connect, share and control the display, fostering collaboration and decision-making.
Solstice is available as licensed software, or as the Solstice Pod, which offers a turnkey solution for any meeting space with a display.
Solstice is Enterprise-ready, providing robust management features and network deployment options.
- Unlimited simultaneous users via Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet connections
- Connect with Windows, Apple and Android devices – laptops, tablets, smartphones
- Share applications, documents, images, videos, etc.
- Each participant can share multiple streams to the display
- Live streams of video and other media with synchronized audio
- Changes made to content visible on screen in real time
- Users control screen layout – look at one thing or a dozen things on screen at the same time
- Laptop screen privacy – users can share a single application window
- iPhone and iPad mirroring
- Multiple use modes to support both presenter-controlled sessions and equal-access-for-all sessions
- In open sessions, any participant can control the posts of anyone else in the session
Partner’s website: Mersive