Inspired? Driven? Join our highly skilled teams and help deliver state-of-the-art VR CAVES, simulators and fully immersive VR displays worldwide.
We support our clients in making the most of their training, simulation, research, analysis, visualisation, and modelling, helping them to save time, money and other resources, by being better at what they do.
If you’d like to find out more, please send your CV, with a covering letter explaining why you’d like to join us and what you’d bring to Antycip, using the following form.
Antycip Simulation requires a Project Manager. This new role will initially focus on the implementation of the ISO 9001 Quality Management system (QMS). It will then expand to cover major customer and company projects.
Based at Antycip’s UK regional office, near Banbury, Oxfordshire, the role will require travel to the French head office and Italian regional office.
Antycip Simulation is a leading European professional grade technology provider of simulation, analysis, modelling, display and virtual reality solutions. Markets include aerospace, construction, defence, and universities. Antycip Simulation is a subsidiary of ST Engineering.
• Initial project delivery: ISO 9001 QMS. The Project Manager will lead the implementation and certification phases of the QMS. Reporting to the Senior Management team, the Project Manager will work with all parts of the business to ensure the QMS is at the core of Antycip’s operations.
• Major Projects: the role will be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of major customer and company projects. This responsibility will grow as the QMS matures, becoming the main part of the role.
• Manage the company through successful assessment, certification and retention to ISO9001, across all three sites (France, Italy, UK)
• Champion the QMS within the company for all business elements, from strategic planning, to sales & marketing, to product and project delivery, to post-delivery customer relations.
• Mentor and coach employees to further develop the ethos of excellence in quality.
• Regular reporting to the Senior Management team on progress, risks, objectives, and non-conformances.
• Continuous monitoring, reporting and evolution of the QMS to meet the business needs.
• Working at a European level on complex software and hardware projects for both customers and internal to Antycip.
• Coordinating elements with suppliers, Antycip teams and customers to ensure the on time and on budget delivery of projects.
• Proven track record in project management within the ISO9001 framework, including ability to identify improvements, risks, threats and opportunities.
• Strong interest in implementation of both a QMS and major projects within a European company.
• Proactive, self-motivated and team-oriented with excellent communication skills at all levels
• Highly desirable: fluency in English and French.
For further information, please contact Alun Evans, CTO, Antycip Simulation
E: email@example.com T: +44 (0)1869343050