In these unprecedented outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we first and foremost hope that you and your loved ones are in good health and that you have been able to implement suitable arrangements to limit the impacts on your work.
At Antycip Simulation, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff. Key to this is following government recommendations closely. Therefore, as of today, we have made arrangements for our team members to work from home.
During this period, we will remain open for business and will make our best efforts to meet all your requirements. We will be processing customer orders and ensuring software maintenance as usual.
However, due to the travel restrictions and increased on-site safety measures, we might experience delays for hardware delivery and installations. If you would like to know more about the status of your delivery, please contact your account manager.
What Antycip Simulation is doing to protect our staff and customers:
Some of the steps we’ve taken to minimise the risk to our staff and customers include the following:
• The strictest hygiene standards are being followed by all our staff.
• All non-essential travel in the business has been cancelled.
• All employees of our French and Italian offices are now working from home to reduce contacts while helping to ensure our business operates as normally as possible and to enable you to meet your commitments.
• We’ve also initiated the work from home process in our UK office to make sure we can continue to provide excellent service should the situation change.
• As the situation evolves, we are continuing to follow advice from the government.
We appreciate your understanding as the situation evolves and reassure you that we are available to fulfil your requirements.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Antycip Simulation Team